Source links can be added to any card or workboard.
You can create a card or workboard, then add the source later.
Sources on cards are accessible under the title.
Sources on workboards are accessible under management>summary.
For example, image you:
- See a task on upcoming, that is due tomorrow
- You open the task, and you see that the source of the task is a meeting
- You click on the source link, to open the meeting, to see more about the context of the task (i.e. the meeting or call that generated the task)
- You also see the meeting has a source, which is a strategic goal
- You click on the source link, to open the strategic goal, to see more about the context of the meeting (i.e. the meeting was in relation to a strategic goal)
At every step, you are encountering a consistent user experience. You don't need to learn different navigation and layouts as you move up and down across different modules inside #stratapp.
meetings: how it works
agenda If the Owner checks the tickbox beside the word "agenda", the option to add an agenda appears. Each agenda item can have 2x levels of indented sub-agenda items below them. clock The meeting clock can be run without an agenda. The meeting clock ...
upcoming: how it works
Tasks you create on workspace/upcoming are default confidential. That is, they are only visible to you, until you either change the security to restricted or add members to the task. On upcoming, you can view tasks you are the creator/assignor/owner ...
pinning: how it works
Pinning allows you to pin cards and workboards for fast access or revisiting later. First you need to create custom pin categories, for example: weekend reading tonight APAC related reference You can star pinned items, which will then show under ...
key things to know
getting started You can start with a team, a function, a department or the whole company. The key is to lead-by-example, at all levels of management. We recommend this quick introduction: https://bit.ly/stratapp-introduction Here are 6easy tips to ...
adding email@example.com | granting access to #stratapp support
To add firstname.lastname@example.org as a FREE user, log into your #stratapp organization, then open a new tab, then paste this link into the URL of that new tab: https://app.stratapp.ai/home/headlines/welcome ... go through the welcome steps until you see the ...